Would you consider supporting our efforts and making a donation to help CF stand for Cure Found?
To donate, please go to:
South Suburban Great Strides Walk
Saturday, May 11
Commissioner's Park, Frankfort, IL
Check In: 9:30am
5K Walk: 11:00am
Picnic lunch following
If you are planning on walking with us, you will need to register as a walker either before the walk online or at the walk in person.
- To register online, go to http://fightcf.cff.org/goto/leahsfrontline and click on the "Join this team" button!
- If you plan to register at the walk, please send us a quick note to let us know you will be there!
We will have our new team shirts available for pick up at the walk. They are expected to be ready this Thursday. Please contact me if you would like to pick your order up early.
DAY OF WALK
- Please plan to arrive early to register and turn in donations collected.
- Gather at our Leah's Front Line tent around 10am-10:15am.
- NEW this year - Circle Up for Prayer! If you would like to join us in prayer, we will circle up at our tent at 10:15am to pray for Leah and for a cure to be found!
- We will take a Team Photo at 10:30am. We want to see all your smiling faces in the picture. Arrive Early!! Please!!
- As the walk kicks off, please gather up so our team can walk together!
- We walk rain or shine, so make sure to pack your umbrella/rain gear. Hoping for clear skies, but it's always best to be prepared!!
- Feel free to bring lawn chairs, picnic blankets, yard games for the picnic after the walk!
Looking forward to a great day with you all!